Saturday 2 January 2010

Huzzah!

Well, Its the 2nd of Jan, and ALREADY a spanner has been thrown in the works, however, we looked at it logically and have found a solution which actually works out better for everyone :)

I know it sounds apsolutely stupid to some people, but its all about positive thinking, if you are dead set on things going wrong, YOU will cause them to go wrong, however if you are set on things being great then, even if something DOES go wrong, you will find a solution. Where there is a will there is a way.

Well currently being sat on a cold bus in 10 items of clothing to keep me warm listening to Mika, life feels pretty good. I received a very nice text last night that had me smiling until i fell asleep, and still makes me smile this morning when i re-read it. Isnt it strange how really simple things like that can lift you up so much?

I've been listening to Mika alot lately, I love his songs. The music is really upbeat and catchy but lyrically they are quite sad and depressing. For example.. Blue Eyes

Your heart is broken

To your surprise
You're sick of crying
For blue eyes
So tired of living
Misunderstood
Think hard woman
I think you should

Come, sorrow is so peculiar
It comes in a day, then it'll never leave you
You take a pill, wonder if it will fix you
They wonder why sorrow has never left you

I'm talkin' bout blue eyes, blue eyes
What's the matter, matter
Blue eyes, blue eyes
What's the matter matter
So blind, so blind
What's the matter, matter
Blue eyes, blue eyes
What's the matter with you?

The above song is sang to a upbeat salsa kinda tune, and it just makes you wanna dance, but when you actually lsiten to the lyrics.. they are quite sad. That being said the whole of MIka's new album reminds me of a very special friend who i will never ever forget, he taught me how to love again, and for that i thank him, even if we hardly talk now :(

anywho, ima go have a nap on this bus and listen to music

toodles!

love n kisses
xXxXxXxXxXx




No comments:

Post a Comment