Friday 18 June 2010

Hmmmmm

Well...

Yesterday was very interesting.. to say the least. Park, Sun, Grass, Milkshake, Cookies, Jacket Potatoe's, Alice In Wonderland, Photo's, Muse!, Om Noms and Wine. Yeh ok fucking good day! Tehe.

Taking things slow for the win tho I think. Totally unable to fuck anything up that way.

Avatar today :) Chilling out on the sofa. Roll on 6pm.

"
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love"

Life is gooooooood xD. I can't believe what a turn around I have undertaken in the last month. Everything feels so different. Its a good different.

I bloody ache tho, walking around town for 5 hours leads to achey legs and shizzle, plus lots of wine the night before leads to feeling a ickle bit icky. But oh well, I definately had fun.

<3Why Do You Only Fly Me Half Way To The Moon?
<3

Anywho..

See Ya!!
xXxXxXXxXx







No comments:

Post a Comment