Sunday 28 March 2010

:-)

Is sitting on her balcony listening to music and looking up at the clouded moon wondering if things could get much better. While I feel a little deflated after some facts I found out today, I'm happy because now I can finally move on. Some things can bother you and you dont even realise it, but it effects you in the slightest of ways, easily seen by everyone else and barely noticed by yourself. Looking at my life, I love it, I have AMAZING friends and people who love me so so much and I love them equally, and isnt that what truely matters? The people in your life? Love is a word that can be tossed around too much and in my opinion should only be said when truely felt. I have made this mistake before, saying because thats what I wanted to be true rather than actually taking a step back and wondering what I was really feeling. For a while I wanted things to be as they were, to be "normal" again, but now I realise some things cant be repaired. Some people are too petty and immature to put differences aside and grow up and realise that hostility and fighting is pointless especially when its someone who has nothing against you.

I feel so free at this moment in time, its as if the breeze is taking all my worries with it and all thats left is me, happy and content with exactly how I am right now.

Life is what you make it, and all that matters is who takes the journey with you, so im going to make sure I make it amazing and have the people I love the most with me.

xXxXxXxXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment